2009 – B.S. Electrical Engineering & B.S. Computer Science – Texas Tech University
- Global technical leadership experience with 10+ years of professional experience.
- Leading the global Computer Vision / AI organization, responsible for researching, developing, and delivering market-disrupting production-grade technologies to the automotive insurance and repair industries.
- Develop and maintain technical roadmaps, project schedules, staffing plans, and budgets to align with product priorities, sales needs, and financial targets
- Delivered technical presentations at trade shows, public seminars, and private events with up to 200 attendees.
- Staffed and managed a team of 5 controls engineers researching and implementing novel control algorithms and hardware for Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) light sources used in semiconductor manufacturing.
AI & Machine Learning Certificate