New York, United States
7 months ago
As an AEM Architect Manager, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, and/or media
- years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- Strong working knowledge of AEM/AdobeCQ/Digital Marketing Suite
- Experience designing modules and components
- Experience in end to end implementations of AEM
- Experience leading large sized teams and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
- Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying Enterprise Content Management solutions
- Willingness to travel 80 – 100% of the time
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising is preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation abilities-must be able to communicate complex ideas in both technical and user-friend language
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams