Wayne, United States
11 months ago
- Responsible for the overall design and architecture of a system, platform, technical strategy, and overseeing the design and implementation of an application on the platform/system.
- Architecting, writing, and reviewing technical specifications and overseeing construction of Adobe platform solutions based on functional specification for new components.
- Providing consultation to application teams
- Responsible for production, development, QA of Adobe platform-based solutions.
- Help plan tools deployment
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Minimum 8 years of experience developing solutions in any CMS.
- Experience in Java development.
Extensive experience in the following:
- DAM (Digital Asset Management software)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- AEM Architect Certification