San Francisco, United States
7 months ago
Please send me your updated Resume.
The AEM Content Specialist will be responsible for publishing and maintain content updates to various websites across the client's portfolio. This is a hands-on position that requires content and assets implementation using Adobe Experience Management (AEM) content management platform.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Daily content management for external websites
· Working as a liaison between end users and developers on various projects
· Training content owners in AEM for functionality
· Creating training documentation
· Work with the web team and the campaign managers and possibly the end users to create best in class User Experience
· Assist development teams in preparing staging content for regulatory and production launches
· Ensure content meets SEO standards
· Maintain a consistent look and feel across all websites based on established guidelines
· Act as a subject matter expert in the tools and processes required to manage site content
· Identify site improvement opportunities and continuously validate user experience
· Work with stakeholders on design considerations, advise on best practices for overall strategy and content plan
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
· 3-5 years experience in web content management is required
· At least one year of Experience using Adobe Enterprise Manager (AEM) for authoring/updating content
· Experience with HTML, CSS and JS
· Experience working with end users and developers as a liaison
· MS Office Suites background (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Project management, attention to detail, ability to work independently, and good communication skills are a must
· Basic Adobe Photoshop skills such as image editing and optimization a plus