San Francisco, United States
11 months ago
Please send me your updated Resume.
The AEM Content Specialist will be responsible for publishing and maintain content updates to various websites across the client's portfolio. This is a hands-on position that requires content and assets implementation using Adobe Experience Management (AEM) content management platform.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Daily content management for external websites
· Working as a liaison between end users and developers on various projects
· Training content owners in AEM for functionality
· Creating training documentation
· Work with the web team and the campaign managers and possibly the end users to create best in class User Experience
· Assist development teams in preparing staging content for regulatory and production launches
· Ensure content meets SEO standards
· Maintain a consistent look and feel across all websites based on established guidelines
· Act as a subject matter expert in the tools and processes required to manage site content
· Identify site improvement opportunities and continuously validate user experience
· Work with stakeholders on design considerations, advise on best practices for overall strategy and content plan
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
· 3-5 years experience in web content management is required
· At least one year of Experience using Adobe Enterprise Manager (AEM) for authoring/updating content
· Experience with HTML, CSS and JS
· Experience working with end users and developers as a liaison
· MS Office Suites background (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Project management, attention to detail, ability to work independently, and good communication skills are a must
· Basic Adobe Photoshop skills such as image editing and optimization a plus