10 months ago
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer
We are currently looking for an experienced Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer. The developer will deliver complex content management solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual, and as part of a team that is led by a Team Lead. They will participate in the implementation of a large enterprise AEM initiative and will be responsible for design and development of web applications using the AEM platform, including, but not limited to, designing and developing site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing.
• Setup and configuration of AEM Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and/or equivalent experience in the development industry
• 3-5 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including Adobe AEM version 6.0 or above
• Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience – minimum or 4 years developing large system applications
• AEM Developer Certification