Fremont, United States
8 months ago
AEM software engineers to function as a lead for a CMS project using Adobe Experience Manager. Candidates must show deep understand of core AEM technology and be able to go deep into the technology.
• At-least 5 years with AEM projects.
* Strong Java programming foundation
• Extensive hands on workflows, Sling servlet, REST, JSON, lucene indexing is must.
• Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a most
• Must have worked on AEM 6.1 (2 years minimum), AEM 6.2 or newer versions.
• Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models .
* Strong understand of core AEM components such as repositioning oak , sling and dispatcher
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
• Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
• Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
• Exceptionally good at document and explaining core technical processes.
• Other CMS experiences is a nice to have
Candidates requiring visa sponsorship WILL NOT be considered at this time.