Tysons Corner, United States
23 days ago
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
The Role: MicroStrategy is looking for mid to senior level Java/JSP developer with a background in developing web applications in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This person will collaborate closely with our marketing, user experience, design and web development teams.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to design and develop solutions for MicroStrategy’s corporate website
- Collaborate with AEM implementation vender to conduct regular design and code review sessions
- Partner with Visual Design and User Experience teams to develop effective/engaging designs
- Translate business goals into technical requirements, prepare the technical design solutions and implement these solutions throughout the project lifecycle
- Support day-to-day operational tasks and assist in ensuring the quality of company website