Miami, United States
6 months ago
We are seeking an experienced technical architect with a track record of success to join our Artificial Intelligence team. We’re looking for someone passionate about building enterprise class business solutions to lead and consult with application teams in the definition and development of our cloud application architectures.
The work effort includes all aspects of cloud services within our hybrid environment (private, Azure, AWS). The role will serve as the main application architecture subject matter expert and will champion new design patterns and architectures.
These patterns will include AI use cases including conversational models, personalization engines and computer vision.
Your mission is to partner with cloud and cognitive service providers, other enterprise architects and application teams in developing best practices and reference architectures to ensure resiliency, agility and supportability at defined SLA levels.
This role requires deep technology integration, data modeling and architecture skills, hands-on skills with Java and Python may be required as you work with the team to build proof of concepts.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
- 5+ years design, implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications demonstrating strong architectural skills to ensure availability, reliability, security, etc.
- 2+ years Container Orchestrators (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, DC/OS).
- Experience implementing Graph Database solutions
- Proven leadership skills in Project Management, Technical team leading, resource management, tool recommendations and implementation methodologies.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic changing environment.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership in executive-facing situations.
- Strong oral and written skills