Miami, United States
3 months ago
Performing regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis to gain insight into user behaviors.
· Being able to monitor KPIs and create custom dashboards with the goal to tell stories and present results to upper management and other stakeholders within the organization.
· Creating and executing content testing and user personalization plans.
· Being able to optimize content at scale to continuously improve traffic acquisition, user experiences, and funnel conversions.
· Proactively discover solutions and provide recommendations to improve the website’s content creation and distribution processes. Recommendations will include design and content enhancements, CTA optimization, and product placement for merchandising success.
· Measurement, user behavior testing, and content optimization
· Evaluating traffic acquisition, user experience, and site conversions to provide strategic and tactical recommendations to improve the website’s performance is the main objective.
· Problem-solver, analytical, driven individual is going to do great in this position.
· Assessing emerging tools and industry trends to build a competitive toolset with an early-adoption mindset.
· 2+ years of experience in web analytics (Adobe Analytics/Omniture experience highly valued)
· Excellent web analytics skills and the ability to analyze complex sets of data.
· Microsoft Excel (including pivots, formulas, and macros) and PowerPoint efficiently to digest the data and correlate multiple data points.
· Ability to manage multiple deadlines in parallel and expectations for workload as well as managing the workflow deliverables.
· Ability to collect data from multiple sources including web, product, and customer databases to create combined views.
· Excellent project management skills as well as outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present results.