New York, United States
6 months ago
Description and Expectations:
You are responsible for managing and growing the AWS capabilities for the Insights and Data NA unit. You will be developing solutions and collateral to support Unified Go To Market to align with the NA Market Units. The NA Market Units include sectors like Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Retail, Energy, Media, Hospitality and others. This role will be to align the Insights and Data current services and offerings and align them to the AWS platform and evolve these services for growth. Insights and Data is a growth engine for North America and your responsibilities would be to grow and position our services with AWS.
•Solution Development with AWS
•Developing marketing materials (internal and external)
•Building the AWS Data and Analytics skills and organization
•Leader for new areas within the market – AI, Automation, DevOps
•Evangelizing these solutions and capabilities
AWS BI and Analytics Capabilities Leader
• Build-Run-Sell AWS Big Data Solutions
• Working across a complex internal matrix organization, establish yourself as a subject matter expert within our Insights & Data practice with an excellent understanding of relevant data, analytics, processes and technologies with the AWS platform.
• 10 years of experience with AWS Data platforms
• Hands on understanding the AWS Big Data platforms including Redshift, Dynamo, S3, Kinesis, Athena, EMR, Lex, Rekognition.
• Work with other sector experts to generate demand across the industries.
• Work with technology experts to develop and market industry related solutions.
• Drive innovative solution development based on market trends
• Ability to work with Big Data / Data Quality / Data Engineering / Analytics teams will be key to success.
• Ability to evaluate and work with partners that can enable our success at one or more clients making it a win-win situation for all parties
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.