Palm Beach Gardens, United States
3 months ago
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Work in tandem with Levatas's software development teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy. Qualifications
• Expert level experience implementing object classification and detection with deep learning techniques (3 - 5 years experience preferred)
• Familiarity with mapping and tracking algorithms, camera optics, image sensor technology, image filtering techniques, image analysis, and segmentation
• Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, and OpenCV
• Hands-on experience using cloud-based ML/AI platforms • Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
• General knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques
• Experience with a variety of Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, TDD, Pair Programming
• Effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques •
Masters or similar advanced degree in Computer Science or related field preferred