Miami, United States
3 months ago
The Conversational AI Developer leads key ChatBot technical initiatives focusing on strategic business transformation programs using conversational AI/chatbot technology. Work assignments are broad and involve a wide variety of complex technical and business issues.
Maintains state of the art knowledge of technical changes and products. Incumbent plans and carries out work independently and uses own initiative and judgment to handle non-routine matters and ambiguous issues. Demonstrates extensive knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business and industry or technology.
- Translate business requirements that may require research and analysis into technical specifications to build solutions that drive integration and innovation.
- Hand-on delivery in one or more chatbot platforms including (but not limited to): IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure/LUIS, Salesforce Einstein, Kore.ai.
- Provide technical leadership on a wide variety of solutions based on AI, Conversational Commerce, and ChatBots.
- Drive technical discussion and recommendations for chatbot development and deployment.
- Work independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Maintain high standards of software quality and delivery within the team by adhering to proven Agile practices.
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert on a variety of systems, aspects, or modules of a system.
- Provide Technical support for designs & implementation plans for ChatBots.
- Ability to manage one or more ChatBot Use Cases/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with various IT application teams and business user groups.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years’ hands-on experience with common software design patterns with an enterprise language like Java or Scala.
- 1-2 years’ hands-on experience with modern NLP and bot frameworks (Microsoft Bot Framework/LUIS, Watson Conversation/Amazon Lex)
- Experience building and consuming API’s - including RESTful web services
- Ability to storyboard a Chat Bot flow to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Experience integrating chat bot solutions with external data sources. Experience integrating with hosted data sources including MS Azure or AWS.
DESIRED SKILLS ( "nice to have ")
- Previous Travel and Leisure industry experience
- Experience using Jira / Confluence