Miami, United States
10 months ago
We are seeking an energetic Conversational UI Designer to join a fast-paced Artificial Intelligence Product Team. You should be able to write great conversation copy for chatbots and build these into a Conversation AI Platform. You have confidence mapping empathy and reflecting the persona of our end users in a dialog flow. You have strong ability designing short, crisp and engaging conversations.
- Design concise, engaging and innovative content and dialog flows for our chatbot products.
- Use various Conversational AI platforms to bring chatbot conversations to life.
- Prepare user personas and user stories and implement chatbot dialog flows and natural language processing elements.
- Participate in design and implementation stages of chatbot from market trials to production deployment.
- Work closely with content management teams to draft engaging conversational copy.
- Experiment with different design patterns and research conversational UI approaches.
- Review the conversation our AI’s have had with their users frequently to define and implement improvements.
- Track progress of customer specific product improvements and measure impact
Quality assurance of conversations.
- Testing and debugging bot code
- Partner with Product Management teams to maintain and update the Product Backlog
- Execute the tasks as defined in the sprint plan in order to achieve the sprint goals
- Learning and becoming an expert in the chatbot development platforms
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or communication or the like
- 1-year experience designing and developing Conversational UI Products
- 1-year experience working with Bot Frameworks / NLU Platforms such as Amazon Lex, Microsoft LUIS, IBM Watson or the like
- Exceptionally well communication skills - verbal and written. You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Experience in script writing, short story writing and in possession of impeccable spelling and grammar
- Experience leading design sessions
- Experience with Agile Software methodologies
- Experience working with an agile project management tool like Github or JIRA
- Experience creative writing / blogging
- Experience as a Product Analyst/Product Owner is a nice to have