New York, United States
about 1 year ago
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and
modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented
in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing
data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication,
standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and
reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of
databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for server based
databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database
creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software
Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering
Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
1) Primary skill set: Report development in Spotfire
2) Ability to analyze the requirement by closely working with the end user