Indianapolis, United States
9 months ago
About the Opportunity
Do you love turning data into decisions? Is your technical ability matched only by your business knowledge? We’re actively seeking multiple Data Analytics positions ranging from Intermediate Senior experience levels. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Data Analytics Consultant, you’ll spearhead the design and development of BI and Data Analytics solutions for our clients. Your mission – to build enterprise data and analytics solutions while leading your talented team of Data Analytics specialists.
Your strong business acumen will come in handy as you work with clients to determine business requirements for reporting and analysis. You’ll design data models, including Data Lakes and Data Warehouses, primarily utilizing the Microsoft BI and Azure Data Analytics suite of tools. You’ll develop streaming and\or ELT\ETL data integrations using combinations of Azure services, stored procedures, and/or SSIS Packages. You’ll create semantic models using Azure Analysis Services (AAS) or SSAS, and create reports using Power BI, Reporting Services (SSRS), Excel, or other reporting clients. Your eye for detail will be an asset when you create technical documentation, test solutions and work to resolve any issues along the way.
Your advanced analytics skills will be helpful when working with clients to build predictive models, such as machine maintenance, risk assessment, customer segmentation, etc. This will require solid mathematics and/or statistics skills, as well as a programming background. Your successful implementation of predictive models will help customers achieve maximum ROI, beyond traditional BI implementations.
- BS in Informatics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems or related field preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience designing and developing Data Analytics solutions in a project-oriented environment
- Experience with Microsoft BI and Azure Data Analytics tools: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDS, Power BI (Desktop and Service), Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure HDInsight, Azure Data Factory, Azure Machine Learning
- Experience with Advanced Analytics and Prediction, such as machine learning, cognitive services and model development with data science languages such as R or Python
- Experience with Big Data and related applications such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Sqoop
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts including: data modeling, data quality, ELT\ETL, reporting, analytics, and visualization
- Experience with leading BI and Data Analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Redshift, Snowflake, Informatica, Microstrategy, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP BW/4HANA, IBM Watson\Cognos Analytics, Oracle OBIEE, IBM Netezza\PureData, Teradata
- Knowledge of cloud solutions, Azure in particular, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, and optimizing SQL statements.
- Experience designing and developing Data Visualizations
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and SharePoint
- Consulting experience
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Indianapolis, IN