4 months ago
We have an immediate need for a Data Scientist who will be responsible for designing and developing data science driven products and services to positively impact the business and influence its future direction.
Leveraging data science to advance the services offered to our customers is one of the principal priorities of our firm. Help us take the HR and recruiting space towards a data driven future, build tools to help provide career options and advice to job seekers, and to help employers find the best qualifying talent.
- Leverages data science, machine learning, NLP, statistics, and other data science skills to design and build data-driven products and services
- Applies big data/advanced analytics to identify and exploit insights with positive business impact
- Thinks of new and innovative ways data science can be applied to benefit the business
- Performs data extraction, visualization, and analysis
What are we requiring for this role?
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Strong knowledge of machine learning and NLP algorithms and techniques
- Strong programming skills, especially in Python
- Understanding of data storage technologies: relational databases/SQL, XML, JSON, etc.
- Familiarity with container frameworks such as Docker
- Experience processing large structured and unstructured datasets
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- 3 or more years relevant work experience working as a data scientist or in a data-related role