Miami, United States
over 1 year ago
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or field of comparable foundations.
- 2+ years experience with any of the following programming languages: R, Python, SAS or similar scripting languages.
- 2+ years experience with Deep Learning tools and packages such as Keras, TensorFlow (Preferable in Azure) H2O, & Theano, YOLO
- Experience with modeling techniques such as linear models, decision trees, neural networks, k-nearest-neighbor, support vector machines, cluster analyses, and ensembling methods.
- Comfortable with preparing or collaborating on presentation decks as well as delivering final stakeholder presentations as primary or supporting presenter.
- Strong Oral and Written skills.
- Comfortable delivering within an agile program.