New York, United States
10 months ago
• Experienced Solution Architect with strong background in Object Oriented Programming Design using
• Experience Java / J2EE Design and development in Web related Technologies.
• Strong Experience with SOAP, RESTful WS and XML, XSD, JSON
• Experience with Oracle and NO-SQL databases.
• Solid Understanding of Java technologies including Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Messaging (JMS) and
Cloud (preferably AWS).
• Overall 5-8 years of Design and Development experience and 2-3 years of Architecture experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to independently work with minimal supervision and able to lead / drive things to completion.
• Ability to communicate to varied audience from Business to Technical Teams to Client Leadership.
• Ability to work with the offshore team including managing/assigning work
Detailed Tasks that the resource will be responsible for -
• Developing high-level architecture design documents to facilitate integration of in-house development
project and/or vendor based application within the existing enterprise architecture.
• Develops/Maintains "Best Practices" policies/procedures for the technical implementations developed
within the WDAT enterprise.
• Develops detailed data models for logical and conceptual database designs. Applies data modeling
techniques and enterprise data standards to highly complex business requirements.
• Performs initial design, problem solving and reviews of software architecture that conforms with the
strategic direction of WDAT.
• Performs analysis oversight during detailed design of systems that conform with the strategic direction
• Perform code review for the modules developed per the design provided.
• Participate in SCRUM ceremonies following Agile methodologies for the project.