Manhattan, United States
4 days ago
Title: Junior Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Type: Contract to Perm
Salary: Based on Experience
Here are some of the qualifications we are looking for.
- Creating detailed requirements documents using the appropriate templates and/or analysis tools.
- Performing 1st and 2nd level support for the CRM SalesForce, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Wave Reporting, and Forms Tool systems.
- Following up regularly with the user community to identify system issues and requirements.
- Working with business unit personnel to prioritize work accordingly.
- Meeting with developers to review system requirements
- Testing systems and enhancements before presenting to the user community
- Conducting user acceptance testing when implementing functionality, bug fixes, or new systems
- Handling multiple analyst assignments concurrently
- Preparing user training documentation & performing one-on-one or group training sessions with users
Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years experience in a professional business environment/providing system support
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred but not required
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- Demonstrated self-starter who can complete projects with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- -Ability to write a complete, detailed requirements document that describes a significant enhancement or new system area
- -The ability to communicate effectively via email with business users, team members, and other IT groups
- Ability to interact well with business users at different levels within the organization
- Excellent at setting user expectations regarding general system support as well as for enhancements & bug fixes
- Keen prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or projects concurrently
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet critical deadlines