Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
Programmer / Developer Lead - iOS Developer
- Develops and document detailed mobile solution architectures.
- Performs full lifecycle development; plans, defines, designs, builds, tests, debugs and deploys public-facing and enterprise applications.
- Designs, develops and integrates Restful APIs & Web Services.
- Contributes application concepts for development and consideration.
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Should have hands on experience on latest version of XCode and Swift.
- Should have worked on creating dynamic/static frameworks/libraries in iOS
- Should be aware about various tools for Code Quality like SwiftLint(Swift) and Jazzy(Swift)
- Should have created Unit Test and UI Automation for various Swift projects
- Should have experience with any Continuous Integration environment like Jenkins/Go. Should have knowledge about setup and creating build workflows.
- In iOS specifically worked on below apart from other standards like story boards, universal app, etc.:
- Core Location
- Core Data
- Camera API
- Integration of Social SDK's
- Barcode/QRCode scanning
This role requires someone local to or willing to relocate to the Atlanta, GA, metropolitan area.