Miami, United States
9 months ago
Responsible for leading the strategic development of go-to-market product plans and integrated campaigns. Build the go-to-market roadmap to launch new ships, destinations and guest experiences into the marketplace to ensure our vacations are strongly differentiated against competitor brands. Manage and provide direction to a team of project leads to ensure key milestones and company goals are being met. Explore and evolve product launch efforts into new strategies and tactics beyond the expected. Document and communicate product launch results and status to senior leadership.
- Work with internal departments to understand product needs and devise a strategic cross-channel campaign to meet business goals
- Create the strategy and oversee the development of go-to-market campaigns for digital and traditional advertising
- Analyze and forecast current market challenges, provide competitive analysis, and put forth marketing solutions
- Devise and direct up-to-the-minute delivery timelines and channel plans for multiple campaigns
- Clearly outline campaign goals, set measurable KPIs, and analyze effectiveness of campaign in market
- Explore and evolve new product launch strategies to bring higher engagement from expanding and new audiences
- Provide regular product updates to North America and International markets
- Provides weekly reporting and status updates to senior leadership
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field experience.
- Experience with print/media/digital/CGI assets.
- Experience giving direction, coordinating workflow, and driving key decisions between internal stakeholders, channel owners, and creative agencies
- Experience launching new and revamped consumer products into the marketplace by planning and implementing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple consumer channels
- 8+ years experience in advertising, marketing or creative team
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Highly organized
- Savvy in both traditional and digital marketing
- Experience creating and compiling project estimates
- Possess the business depth to interface with senior leaders as well as the communication and influence skills to build strong relationships and drive results company-wide.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Creative Suite a plus