Miami, United States
about 1 year ago
The Manager of Data Governance, Data Lineage, and Data Quality will be responsible for supporting, architecting, and delivering on the following capabilities:
- Ensure the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of Customer Data which is the primary source of information for all business operations and digital initiatives.
- This resource will work with each business (Website & Product Teams, Hotel Ops, Casino, Loyalty, Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management, Sales, and more) to ensure their data issues are addressed, and ensure they are following the governance practices and benchmarks we are putting in place.
- This resource and their team will monitor the data quality across each key source system and set data quality benchmarks. The team will also distribute monthly reports/dashboards to each business to illustrate whether or not we are meeting benchmarks and take action in the case we are not.
- This resource and their team will also be intimately involved with the match/merge rules and logic in each core system, integration and architecture across shipboard and shore side systems, and help the architecture and solutioning team with design of data flow.
- Manage staff and provide thought leadership in the areas of Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Auditing, Data Lineage, and Data Profiling
- Create and implement privacy and data protection policies, procedures, and best practices for Figure Eights business operations, for both U.S. and E.U. regulations.
- Collaborates cross functionally in developing the strategy and direction in leading our data protection programs.
- Drives improvement and change through expertise and influence.
- Cultivates an environment where associates are educated on data privacy awareness and principles.
- Drives research of privacy and data protection laws, regulations, and related best practices.
- Leads data protection risk assessments and remediation efforts.
- Establish DQ KPIs and Benchmarks for the Customer Data domain and the entire RCCL organization
- Lead, design and execute on the future-state Data Governance program
- Identify Processes, Protocols, and Procedures to maintain data integrity
- Identify, design, and help maintain the Access Management program put in place that will monitor user level rights
- Perform sizing/estimates/staffing requirements
- Successful project and program management unifying agile, design thinking, and management concepts
- Interlocks across cross-functional teams including Product, Development and Support to ensure alignment on Data Integrity
- Facilitates workshops with vendors, business teams, and Excalibur teams to define use cases and gather requirements needed to establish the Governance Program
- Run data quality rules through our GlobalIDs application
- Budget accountability - minimal
- 6+ years of experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance
- Exposure to corporate executive level data KPIs.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Exposure and experience with GlobalIDs
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills
- 7+ Expertise in conceptualizing, designing, and deploying Data Governance Programs
- Understand the full life cycle of SDLC from concept to maintenance and have a broad Information Management and Technology background
- Experience and expertise in Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Data Architecture, Data Quality, Data Lineage Software, and Data Standards
- Ability to lead teams, and manage multi-faceted projects