New York, United States
5 months ago
• Build-Run-Sell Microsoft BI and Analytics Capability.
• Working across a complex internal matrix organization, establish yourself as a business subject matter expert within our Insights & Data practice with an excellent understanding of relevant data, analytics, processes and technologies.
• 10 years of experience in Microsoft Delivery Leadership role Managing delivery teams in Global Footprint
• Hands on understanding of Strategy and schema associated with Microsoft BI/DW architecture including native cloud platforms (Azure), MSBI, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
• Work with other sector experts to generate demand across the industries.
• Work with technology experts to develop and market industry related solutions.
• Drive innovative solution development based on market trends.
• Ability to work with Big Data / Data Quality / Data Engineering / Analytics teams will be key to success.
• Ability to evaluate and work with partners that can enable our success at one or more clients making it a win-win situation for all parties.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You operate at board level in multi-site engagements. You are fully responsible for providing deliverables or service to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction. You conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the project or service, setting realistic expectations and ensuring commercial viability. You manage your project or service teams, plan activities and monitor progress. You ensure all project deliverables or services are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality. You provide factual analysis of the project or service portfolio and the team’s performance and compliance to standard tools and processes.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.