Miami, United States
7 months ago
The Revenue Project Manager (RPM) will be responsible for the deployment of Revenue Management infrastructure projects end-to-end. These projects will involve the use of data science, analytics, artificial intelligence and automation. Responsibilities include ownership of project delivery, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. You will coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside merchants and vendors to develop optimal solutions. You will be making appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
The right candidate will possess a strong project management background, will have demonstrated
experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in
mainframe and web technologies. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial
environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. As a RPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, then deliver them in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. The RPM will manage the end-to-end deployment of infrastructure based projects for the Revenue Management Strategy team.
2. Interact with executive leadership, product management and multiple stakeholder teams to define and deliver complex projects
3. Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
4. Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels and maximize resources for the implementation of projects
5. Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders
6. Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with varied priorities
7. Manage the execution of product launch plans and measure and analyze product performance in the marketplace for opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience and increase adoption of deployed solutions
8. Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
9. Collaborate directly with teams/individuals across the company to facilitate the design, research,
development, and delivery of data statistics, models and client deliverables.
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year College or university required with focus in quantitative
discipline preferred Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Master’s degree (MA). Strongly
preferred four to six years related experience in pricing / business analysis or related field. Requires familiarization with revenue management concepts and tools. Previous experience in implementing
system enhancements and decision making tools preferred. Demonstrated experience in project management. Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.