Miami, United States
3 months ago
Senior Architect, Platform Engineering
As the Senior Architect on the Platform team, you’ll be creating tools, processes, automation and scripting that will support our product teams in building and delivering high quality features faster, more reliably while minimizing coordination with other product teams.
In this position, you’ll be collaborating with other Senior Architects and product owners that represent different product groups to define and build tools, libraries, deployment scripts and CLI’s that increase each team’s productivity. Success in this position will allow the individual product teams to focus on building features without worrying about the underlying infrastructure.
You will also participate in identifying and building shared services that enable the self-service usage of product teams. This includes data API’s as well as developer tools that will increase the productivity of the entire organization.
- Experience architecting solutions that incorporate common methods and approaches for common, cross-cutting concerns (logging, security, monitoring, data access etc)
- Must thoroughly understand automated testing concepts and frameworks
- Knowledge of best practices in designing and running GraphQL servers in production
- Hands-on experience in correctly writing and maintaining unit, integration, end-to-end and snap-shot tests on both client and server code
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines that incorporate the entire development lifecycle
- Establish common boilerplates, patterns and practices across teams to improve consistency and interoperability
- Experience in the Apollo Platform for building GraphQL servers and clients
- Comfortable functioning as a subject-matter expert in DevOps and cloud computing as it relates to CI/CD pipelines
- Active contributor to one or more open source projects
- Comfortable working in terminal shell scripting
- 3+ years of experience building CI/CD pipelines which incorporate the dev, test, deploy lifecycle seamlessly
- 5+ years working in scripting and automation frameworks across multiple platforms
- 5+ years designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environment in the AWS ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience building, deploying and operating cloud-native applications in AWS or other cloud providers
- Significant experience in at least 2 of the following technologies: MongoDB, NodeJS, GraphQL, Java, Adobe Experience Manager, Jenkins / BitBucket Pipelines, Apollo Platform