Wayne, United States
8 months ago
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Must have 7-10 years of related experience.
- SQL Server 2014/16, Good SQL & ETL skills
- Strong on SSAS, SSIS & COSMOS
- Good knowledge of PowerBI
- Strong data analytical skills
- Ability to make business conclusions from data, connect scenarios
- Strong knowledge on Excel – Pivots, PowerPivots, Charts
- Understanding Data Management & BI concepts, Data Analysis, Analytics, Cubes, Reporting Technologies, ETL
- Prior experience in Microsoft landscape is preferred
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in agile environment.
- Excellent communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience with SharePoint
- Troubleshoot complex data related issues escalated from Tier 1
- Solving data discrepancies and providing business intelligence insights.
- Understand data lineage, data quality and relationships
- Monitor data extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs and respond to any job failures.
- Development Support for platforms and applications as assigned by designated manager
- Document knowledge base articles for Tier 1 and Tier 2
- Dedicate 20-25% of time for Development efforts – Automation of operational activities, data quality checks, application feature development, develop tabular models, bug fixes and reporting
- Perform data engineering related activities
- Flexibility to support production issues during off hours.