Overland Park, United States
7 months ago
Leads the development of cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new, and modifying existing, software applications. Analyzes complex systems requirements, existing business processes, and information systems. Codes, tests, and debugs documents, and implements software applications. Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge. Coordinates with users to determine requirements that are more complex.
- As a senior web developer, candidate will deliver fully-functional front-end code and will provide dev-team oversight to the coding of complex web projects.
- Responsible for authoring and enforcing web front-end development best practices and standards.
- Establish and oversee a code-governance model to ensure back-end development practices are routinely adhered-to.
- Technical mentoring of project developers; routinely hosting peer-to-peer code review sessions to ensure optimal code performance.
- Technical oversight of the full development life cycle across vision, design, and execution.
- Works collaboratively with key business stakeholders, designers, and architects to translate concepts into tangible code deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Three years systems development experience
- Three years coding experience
- Three years software application experience
- Proficient with open source web frameworks.
- Seasoned experience with content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Proven lead-developer experience with expert ability to hands-on code web solutions through the full SDLC.
- Experience supervising web developers while in parallel delivering clean web code under tight deadlines.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs; knowledge of MuleSoft
- AngularJS; RxJs frameworks
- Proven expertise in design patterns
- Expert HTML/HTML5
- Expert CSS3; Flux
- Angular 4
- Bitbucket; Jenkins; SonarQube; Jira
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.