New York, United States
7 months ago
Service Delivery Management (SDM) covers the management of ongoing services to clients. This includes all service support and service management processes (in line with ITIL/ASL definitions) plus others which are required for a specific engagement. SDM roles ensure that the service to the client meets contractual requirements and service level agreements (SLAs). Based on service delivery realization and deviation, the SDM agrees on service improvements together with the client. SDM includes the roles of Service Delivery Manager, Service Management Consultant, Service Coordinator, Service Administrator plus Change, Incident and Problem Managers. It therefore covers tasks from logging & progressing problems & incidents to managing the quality and commercial success of a service to a client.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Delivering large Cloud BI/Analytics engagements and multiple portfolios
2. Client relationship management
3. SLA management
4. Complex delivery engagements
5. Executive presence
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Qualification: At least certified on EM foundation (level 0).
• Must have experience in Negotiating and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Transition Management, Change Management & Project Financials, KPT & Reporting.
Needed - A strong delivery resource who is well versed in high burn agile delivery within the BIDW space
Within each center, Service Delivery Senior Manager is responsible for delivery of service for a Client and/or for a specific function within an Engagement, whether it be local or remote. The Service Delivery Senior Manager manages multiple delivery teams within one or across different Engagements.
Service Delivery Senior Manager is responsible for:
• meeting all service level agreements (SLAs),
• key performance indicators (KPIs),
• cost budgets
• contracted service
• quality improvements
• information security
He/she reports in these aspects to the local or remote Engagement Director/Manager. In case of remote reporting relationship, he/she maintains a local reporting for all other areas e.g. people matters, disciplinary actions, etc.