The AEM Architect shall provide technical leadership to Web portal implementations and support new business efforts. The role collaborates with development teams and client stake holders for the design, development, and deployment of Java based web sites, mobile sites, applications, and CRM integrations in an effort to exceed the needs of our customers.
Architecture and Sales:
- Lead development for major client projects, including enterprise-level Java architecture and development work.
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle.
- Responsible for System design, application architecture, data design, defining content lifecycles, setup and deployment of production environments while addressing performance and security concerns.
- Architect software design and create logical and physical design of system components such as repository layout, server architecture and communications frameworks.
- Define content model for content/assets using Content Management Systems like AEM.
- Serve as a technical expert across teams, clients and vendors. Work with alliances and partnerships to ensure deep understanding of the technologies.
- Act as liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams and collaborate with developers, external vendors and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision.
- Lead pre sales support activities like requirements, feasibility and scoping study, implementation effort estimation, and preparation of statement of work.
- Assist in strategic sales efforts from a technical perspective. Suggest alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and/or longer life.