• Should have at least 6 years of IT experience out of which 4 years should be in AEM
• Good knowledge of AEM 6.x architecture and changes in the new platform including migration and upgrade process
• Hands on experience with editable templates, content fragments, experience fragments, single page applications (SPA)
• Should have hands on experience of sling framework, OSGi bundles, workflows, AEM administration and configurations, schedulers, listeners, sling models, HTL etc.
• Should have knowledge of authentication against LDAP server, SSO, OAuth, SAML etc.
• Should have integrated third party applications/software with Adobe AEM • Hands on experience with REST API Integration from front end
• Should have experience of integrating AEM with Google…