This company is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, they make content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
Currently seeking a Senior AEM DevOps Engineer who enjoys interacting with both customers and peers to join our Digital Solutions team. The Engineer will be dealing with large, high profile clients and will be required to configure and customize solutions to the client’s complex needs. The candidate should be comfortable leading technical conversations and guiding clients on implementing industry best practices. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support, along with strong technical knowledge.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Maintain and configure development tools such as CI, environment automation, code quality, and testing tools
- Guide customers on setting up and configuring web content management development environments and related systems using best practices
- Set up, maintain, and monitor production servers and applications as well as testing and development environments
- Meeting with and utilizing teammates’ expertise to maximize project efficiency
- Documenting methods and lessons learned
- Continual evaluation of internal and technical processes for automation opportunities
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent skill set
- 3-5 years of experience with DevOps
- 2+ years experience installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting Adobe Experience Manager v6.3 and higher
- 2+ years installing, configuring, and supporting Adobe Experience Manager Dispatcher in a production environment
- Programming experience (Java or similar)
- Strong Linux/Unix sys Admin background
- Proficient with automated tools such as: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- Working understanding of Python, Perl, Shell Scripting
- Experience supporting production systems
- Continuous integration experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI/CD
- Experience using Git as version control
- Experience with process reengineering
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
- Passion for all things automation and the ability to contribute new ideas and industry best practices
PREFERRED SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES:
- 2+ years Experience working with Adobe Marketing Cloud (BrandPortal, Cloud Manager, Adobe I/O)
- Professional experience in maintaining a web development environment preferred
- Active security clearance is a plus
- Preferred technical skills: virtualization / containerization (VMWare, Docker, Vagrant), provisioning automation (Puppet or similar), development process tools (CI, Code quality, testing automation, App Dynamics, Splunk)
- Preferred experience with installing and configuring Apache HTTPD for production environments
- Understand clustering and working with servers in a clustered environment
This position may require travel upon request.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS REQUIREMENTS:
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.