This company is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
Currently seeking an AEM Front End Developer who enjoys interacting with both customers and peers to join our Digital Solutions team. The developer will be dealing with large, high profile clients and will be required to configure and customize solutions to the client’s complex needs. The AEM Front End Developer is rooted in software development yet realizes and activates the potential the front-end experience can offer.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Work alongside software developers and architects, UX / UI visual designers and architects, and product developers
- Discover, design, and build highly interactive interfaces and content that keep users engaged and build positive brand equity at every possible point in the user experience
- Slice, mark-up, and script interfaces and content on content managed, responsive websites / systems that work flawlessly on desktop, tablet, phone, and other devices
- Work with Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5 and AEM6)
- Work directly with servers and server-side: AJAX, JS
- Create events and listeners on content and interaction to produce meaningful reporting (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, and other conversion tags)
- Leveraging APIs / Web Services and content of all types (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Delivering product and apps that are based on pre-existing wireframes, designs, or other client requirements
- HTML, JSP, HTL (and other templating languages)
- jQuery and extending / customizing plugins
- Extensive knowledge of Git and Git commands
- Bootstrap 3
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS / SASS)
- Front End Frameworks and Task Runners
- MVC Frameworks and core underlying principles (Angular, React, Vue)
- AEM or CMS experience
- AJAX, JSON
- REST / SOAP Web Services
- Sightly/HTL experience
- Familiarity with Responsive Design and Graceful Degradation principles
- ADA / Accessibility and Accessibility Markup
This position may require travel upon request.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS REQUIREMENTS:
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.