Computing Architect – Solution Architect
Hialeah, Florida 33018 - United States
2 months ago
- Defines requirements and designs and verifies robust architecture, data and information management systems and components.
- Establishes design constraints and ensures architecture conforms to requirements.
- Incorporates architecture functions into software development lifecycle.
- Leads the development and configuration management of architecture views and models.
- Assesses of feasibility of architecture solutions and alternatives.
- Performs trade-off analyses.
- Evaluates products to assess suitability for integration into delivery system environments.
- Drafts data and information management product and service standards.
- Assess impact of architectural decisions to product lifecycle.
- Contributes to architecture and data/information management standards and strategies.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and identifies business requirement and translates business requirements into solutions architecture and high-level designs; project manages. developers to ensure successful implementation of applications and solutions.
- Addressing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Lead the integration team towards near zero-defect delivery.
- Provides technical leadership for the development, deployment and support of applications and initiatives, including analysis, design and development.
- Lead delivery of solutions, including integration of applications with ERP and other external systems.
- Define and document future state processes.
- Provide escalated support for the Oracle R12 production environment including 3rd party Oracle integrations.
- Maintain standardization and compliant Middleware environments.
- Operates as Primary Leader and contact for serving multiple P&L’s and Operating Units, acting as key liaison and coordinator for our Shared Services IT team in providing support and communication.
- Maintain peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, technical, vendor) to lead effective troubleshooting, root cause analysis, Service Request interactions, patch assessment, patch scanning, request patch application, verification and re-testing.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 6-8 Years of total IT experience, demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex, Oracle E-Business Suite and its underlying stack, that are related to Oracle components (Portal, Single Sign-on, Fusion Middleware, OBIEE etc).
- SI (Sterling Integration) and more experience EDI messaging
- Understanding of ANSI X12 and EDIFACT message types to interact to a 3PL.
Oracle ADF, SOA, BPM, OSB, Oracle PL/SQL, Java, Apache POI, WebLogic Server, JBoss, Unix/Linux, Bit Bucket, Git Hub, Service Now (SNOW), HP ALM, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator.
- 3+ years hands on experience with EDI projects and Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Solutions architecture of Oracle solutions in at least two Oracle implementation programs across Contracts/ Supply Chain modules.
- Expert knowledge in Restful/SOAP Web Service development.
- Experience working with different Software Development Life Cycle including the Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM.
- Knowledge of application architecture, database design, application development, configuration, and reporting are required.
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders.
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution and progress.
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust.
- A deep working understanding of the Oracle E-Business Suite and it’s underlying technology stack, that of related Oracle components (Portal, Single Sign-on, Fusion Middleware, OBIEE etc).
- Strong experience on database design, best architecture practices, normalization and dimensional modeling.
- in depth experience in SI (Sterling Integration) and more experience EDI message types and when to use what, plus, understanding of ANSI X12 and EDIFACT message types to interact to a 3PL.
- Experience in migration projects from IBM Sterling Integrator v5.x to v6.x
- SAP ECC Sales & Distribution module with emphasis on EDI, pricing, rebates and order to Invoice processes.
- Experience in configuration set-up of end-to-end Sales Order to Invoice process, Pricing, Rebates, Material Substitution, etc.
- Worked with SAP IDOCS and XML formats and maintain the relevant S/4 HANA or ECC components that support the Order to Cash process.
- Industry-standard communication protocols (e.g., AS2, SFTP, HTTP/S, FTP/S). Functional Area
- Oracle E-Business Suite – Oracle components (Portal, Single Sign-on, Fusion Middleware, OBIEE etc.)
- SI (Sterling Integration)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ Years of total IT experience, demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex (preferred)
- Oracle Commerce experience (preferred)
Relocation assistance is not negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at own their expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
1st Shift Experience Level: Individual Contributor – Level 4 For Internal posting only
Job Type: Regular- Full Time Job
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.