Focus GTS is looking for a skillful Digital Marketing Manager who will masterfully run and organize all digital marketing systems and processes from our website, to boost brand awareness, client sales, and generating leads. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing, and inspiring teams. Comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, conceptualizing, executing, and overseeing all marketing, website, SEO, and landing pages.
We promise it will never get dull as you will be constantly innovating, staying in the know with the latest trend, and working in a high paced energetic sales environment.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences (tools and vendor partnerships), and develop strategies/plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Nurture and lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal and external support and driving collaboration
- Analyze candidate and client insights, competitor trends, market analysis, and best practices to build successful strategies that increase ROI
- Manage content creation and publication process from start to finish
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics on lead generation across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and process improvement
- Partner, coach, and liaison with writing, performance marketing, and web teams to test and evolve lead nurturing tactics (responsible for paid ad budgets)
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and client lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across channels
- Gather client and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase client conversations, and generate more qualified leads
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
- Analytical: metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity and data
- Time management: strong project management, process driven, decision making skills
- High ambition and resourcefulness
- Detail Oriented: extremely organized, detailed, and meticulous with great follow-through
- Adaptable: Able to work and pivot within the frameworks of the various interdepartmental business processes and teams while remaining creative
- Decisive: proven experience of developing marketing plans, campaigns, and quickly executes these
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
Why work with us?
Our CEO has 10 years of IT recruitment experience and was the top global biller for one of the largest staffing firms in the world. Come learn from the best of the best and be an integral part of our World Class marketing team.
- Competitive compensation package and incentives
- Health Coverage and PTO
- Monthly lunch club for crushing targets at 5 stars Miami restaurants
- Extensive & continuous training program
- Quarterly incentive trips
- Engaging, uplifting, competitive environment – with monthly team outings
- Innovation – where we gather as a company to share cutting edge ideas to grow our company