Focus GTS is looking for a skillful Marketing Manager who will masterfully run and organize all digital marketing systems and branding, to boost brand awareness, client sales, and generate leads. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing, and inspiring teams. Comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, conceptualizing, executing, and overseeing all marketing, website, email campaigns, and SEO.
- Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand
- Nurture and lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
- Develop a social media strategy using all relevant platforms to reach our target audience primarily on Linkedin.
- Analyze our target market, competitor trends, market analysis, and best practices to build successful strategies that increase ROI
- Manage content creation and publication process from start to finish
- Oversee email campaigns from copy to creative assets and manage analytics
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics on lead generation across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and process improvement
- Partner, coach, and liaison with writing, creative, performance marketing, and web teams to test and evolve lead nurturing tactics (responsible for paid ad budgets)
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and client lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across channels
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
- Analytical: metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity and data
- Time management: strong project management, process-driven, decision-making skills
- High ambition and resourcefulness
- Detail Oriented: extremely organized, detailed, and meticulous with great follow-through
- Adaptable: Able to work and pivot within the frameworks of the various interdepartmental business processes and teams while remaining creative
- Decisive: proven experience of developing marketing plans, campaigns, and quickly executing these
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
Why work with us?
Our CEO has 10 years of IT recruitment experience and was the top global biller for one of the largest staffing firms in the world.
- Competitive compensation package and incentives
- Named a SFBJ Best Place to Work for 2022
- Health Coverage and PTO
- Monthly lunch club for crushing targets at 5 stars Miami restaurants
- Extensive & continuous training program
- Quarterly incentive trips
- Engaging, uplifting, competitive environment – with monthly team outings
- Innovation – where we gather as a company to share cutting edge ideas to grow our company