Full Job Description
Technical Product Owner with Adobe AEM
Primary Skill Adobe AEM/CQ
· Adobe Experience Platform –
Own and Manage a forward looking roadmap for journeys that needs to be rolled out via Adobe Journey Optimizer.
Be plugged into the geo marketing teams in NA to begin with and understand detailed journeys, dependencies and capability gaps AEP or CDP experiences in past, need to have depth domain knowledge on this, played technical/dev/implement role in their early phase of career.
Adobe Target or Optimizely, need to have depth domain knowledge on Strong Analytical and Data Visualization Skills
· Great business acumen and communication skills
· Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
· Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills
· Strong project planning and organizational skills
· Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
· Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity
· Strong understanding of Design Thinking Concepts
· Additional Technologies:
· Adobe Experience Platform, CDP, Snowflake, SQL"
Additional Job Details: 1 – Adobe AEP Customer Journey Analytics (P3 – Advanced) | 2 – Agile Project Management (P3 – Advanced) | 3 – Product Management (P3 – Advanced
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Technical Product Managers & Owners: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Experience Platform: 1 year (Preferred)
- Snowflake: 1 year (Preferred)
- Agile Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)