Focus Global Talent Solutions is a specialty staffing and recruiting company that provides niche talent in IT. We focus on niches, such as Cloud, Digital Marketing Technology, Data Science/AI, and Business Intelligence/Analytics. We also have a team that helps with more general IT needs.
We believe that finding niche talent requires an expert touch. We are looking for a game-changing technical recruiter to join our fast-growing contract team. You will be responsible for managing the complete recruiting life cycle.
We are looking for Recruiters to me located near/in West Palm Beach – we are expanding locations!
- Excellent project management and a positive attitude
- Be the first point of contact for new candidates and clients; determine the next steps for each candidate and client moving forward
- Perform recruiting responsibilities that consist of sourcing, screening, interview, checking references, negotiating comp
- Think outside the box and be willing to explore innovative ways to find GOLD candidates and clients – recruit and build relationships with the un-recruitable!
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, candidates, and clients
- Communication and engagement with candidates and clients to create new leads and openings through various methods including cold calling
- Will explore new, innovative ways to hunt GOLD candidates and clients
- Evaluate and understand candidate skills and abilities relative to meet their expectations and experience level
- Master IT Verticals to effectively advise and liaison with candidates and clients on job market
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, and standards of excellence
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and communicate effectively, and pivot
- High ambition and a true need to succeed
- Proven track record of performing at the highest level
- Technically savvy and proficient on IT verticals and systems
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, and effectively communicate high-level
- Manage a pipeline of qualified candidates and clients using company ATS
- Meet daily KPI's and monthly/quarterly/annual targets
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Strong desire to master the sales process
- Be a contributing member of the team in revenue, culture, and brand awareness
Why work with us?
Our CEO has 10 years of IT recruitment experience and was the top global biller for one of the largest staffing firms in the world. Come learn from the best of the best.
- Very competitive salary + commissions if you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your performance the sky is the limited here
- Car incentive based on the amount billed (cars include: Maserati GranTurismo, Mercedes G63 AMG, Nissan GTR, Audi RS7, BMW M5, Aston Martin DB11, Range Rover SVR, etc.)
- Health Coverage
- Monthly lunch club for quota crushers at 5 star Miami restaurants
- Extensive & continuous training program
- Quarterly incentive trips
- Fun, uplifting, competitive environment
- Innovation Friday – where we gather as a company to share cutting edge ideas to grow our company
Want us to call you? Send a 60-second video to email@example.com on why you will be the next superstar of our thriving team.