Formal Education & Certification
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years of IT experience
• 3+ years experience in Android application programming (includingJava, Android SDK, and Android Studio)
• Experience in the Google Play Store deployment process
• Preferred experience with third-party frameworks such as Ionic, NativeScript, Cordova, and ReactJS
• Experience with automated deployments of mobile apps as well as continuous integration
• Experience with user experience and rapid prototyping
• Knowledge of API data feeds, ingestion techniques, data mapping, data modeling, and best practices for object oriented design patterns
• 2+ years of experience using git source code control
• Experience in Device Management
• Strong working knowledge of beta testing services
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Ability to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to translate an idea or need into a completed solution or work product.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.