Focus Global Talent Solutions is a specialty staffing and recruiting company that provides niche talent in IT. We focus on niches, such as Cloud, Digital Marketing Technology, Data Science/AI, and Business Intelligence/Analytics. We also have a team that helps with more general IT needs.
We believe that finding niche talent requires an expert touch. We are looking for a Senior Business Development Rockstar to join our team. This is a business development position for our contract teams. Your goal is to strictly bring in new accounts and manage those accounts. This is a high-intensity sales position and will require someone who is relentless and has a true passion to succeed.
- Excellent project management and a positive attitude
- Cold call new clients to inquire about open positions and earn the ability to become a vendor
- Manage a pipeline of clients and come up with creative approaches to acquire new jobs
- Be the point of contact to develop and liaison the negotiation of new contracts with clients
- Ensure a seamless recruitment process for the client and candidate through engagement
- Utilize online platforms such as LinkedIn, Bullhorn, Dice, etc to collect data and monitor
- Manage ATS database to ensure clients are properly tracked and updated
- Exceed monthly outcomes, KPIs, and continuously elevator client satisfaction standards
- Think outside the box and be willing to explore innovative ways to hunt for new business – build relationships to get on the list!
- Evaluate and understand the client’s needs and requirements to meet and manage their expectations
- Master IT Verticals to effectively advise and liaison with candidates and clients on job market
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, and standards of excellence
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and communicate effectively, and pivot
- High ambition and a true need to succeed
- A proven track record in the staffing industry of building a contract book of business
- Goal-oriented and highly coachable
- Must be extremely organized to track clients, candidates, interviews, and the database
- Process-driven to ensure a seamless sales cycle
- Proven track record of performing at the highest level
- Technically savvy and proficient on IT verticals and systems
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, and effectively communicate high-level
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Be a contributing member of the team in revenue, culture, and brand awareness
Why work with us?
Our CEO has 10 years of IT recruitment experience and was the top global biller for one of the largest staffing firms in the world. Come learn from the best of the best.
- Very competitive salary + commissions if you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your performance the sky is the limited here
- Car incentive based on the amount billed (cars include: Maserati GranTurismo, Mercedes G63 AMG, Nissan GTR, Audi RS7, BMW M5, Aston Martin DB11, Range Rover SVR, etc.)
- Health Coverage
- Monthly lunch club for quota crushers at 5 star Miami restaurants
- Extensive & continuous training program
- Quarterly incentive trips
- Fun, uplifting, competitive environment
- Innovation Friday – where we gather as a company to share cutting edge ideas to grow our company
Want us to call you? Send a 60-second video to firstname.lastname@example.org on why you will be our next member of our thriving team.