Senior DevOps Engineer
5 Month Contract to Hire
A rapidly growing technology company specialized in Transportation & The Outdoors is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to lead the development of various technology solutions and Multi Cloud Infrastructures.
You will have ownership over the development of cloud platforms and partner with Security, Data, Software, and QA departments to provide maximum value!
- Design AWS Based infrastructure for maximum performance, scalability, and easy availability
- Design and implement AWS infrastructures (S3's, EC2's ELB, VPC, IAM, CI/CD, ECS & EKS)
- Working in a multi cloud environment (GCP & AWS)
- Maintain and improve current applications and infrastructures
- Develop Solutions and standards for cloud data bases that include back-up, restoration, and replication
- 5- 7+ Years of experience in DevOps & Cloud Architecture
- Proven experience with Terraform (MUST HAVE) **
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Golang, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Strong experience with DevOps best practices (CI/CD Pipelines, Jenkins, Lambda, S3's)