Working alongside the product team to guide the development of our sportsbook software. Using the Agile methodology and working with the development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals
are met for each release. You will build an excellent working relationship with the key stakeholders to translate the requirements, to form the backlog and prioritise the requirements in order to give business
value and represent the end user’s needs.
• Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and help develop the product strategy and
• Define and clearly communicate a prioritized roadmap that implements the development
department’s strategy, including measurable improvements to support the key business goals.
• Work with relevant stakeholders at the operators, including the development teams, to drive areas of integration Communications
• Build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships across the company
• Provide regular updates to stakeholders on strategy, successes, learning and progress on product
• Overall owner (champion and advocate) of a product, keeping the business and IT informed of the
work delivered and benefits to the business.
• Reports directly to the Area Product Manager, keeping them updated with progress on the product as
• Actively seek input from internal and external stakeholders and complete competitor analysis to keep
abreast of industry and best practice
• Work with the Initiatives team to produce detailed user journeys, acceptance criteria and designs
ready for implementation where required for larger initiatives.
• Understand the strategic and competitive position of the product, carry out competitive analysis and
deliver value adding increments.