As a full stack engineer on our Search & Discovery team, you will enable the next generation of our discovery experience by building ambitious web applications, on the edge of what is possible. You'll work closely with users, engineers, product, and designers to arrive at the best solution, immediately see the impact of your work, and get feedback directly from users. We're looking for people who are interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learning new technologies as needed.
- Write high quality code in both a high level backend language (Kotlin, Ruby, etc) and modern front end framework (React)
- Work with a team of full stack and front end engineers to build our next generation search experience
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of one or more technical areas
You might be a fit if you:
- Have 3+ years of industry experience
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of OO principles
Bonus points if you:
- Enjoy SQL database optimisation
- Possess strong architectural experience
- Possess in depth knowledge of the JVM
We believe a broad spectrum of experience provides a great perspective on solving problems in new and innovative ways. If your background doesn't check all the boxes above, but you are passionate about front end engineering, we’d still love to hear from you.