Ph.D., Managerial Economics and Strategy, Northwestern University
B.A., Economics, Wayne State University, Detroit
- 11+ years of IT Experience
- Director of Central Algorithms, Economics, and Science Executive with years of experience in e-commerce, U.S. federal government, and academics.
- Building and leading successful data science, economics, and machine learning teams, working both with experimental and with observational/real-world data
- Led a team of twenty data scientists, economists, engineers, and machine learning scientists, analyzing the effectiveness of Amazon’s worldwide marketing spend.
- VP of Data Science with a Data Science Certificate.