Masters in Computer Science – University of Central Missouri
- Accomplished Cloud/DevOps Engineer & Cloud Specialist with 10+ years of experience in managing server infrastructures and involving administration of mission-critical, high availability environments. Experience in tools like Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, several scripting languages, and monitoring tools.
- Implemented one-click deployments using Chef, AWS, and implemented a completely elastic and scalable infrastructure in the cloud using Jenkins, Terraform.
- Experience in Architecting and Implementing Azure Service Offering, such as Azure cloud services, Azure storage, IIS, Azure active directory, Azure resource management, Azure VM, Blob Storage, SQL Database, Azure Files and Azure Functions, Azure service bus, and experience in Azure Availability and Scalability – Configured VMs availability sets using Azure portal to provide resiliency for IAAS based solution and scale sets using Azure Resource Manager to manage network traffic. Functioned as a key player/coach in the implementation of the DevSecOps model across the organization and implemented security/vulnerability scans at multiple phases.
- Management and design of integrated build pipelines using continuous integration workflows such as Jira, Git, Stash, Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Senior AWS Cloud Architect with Cloud Certificates – AWS Solution Architect (Associate), and AWS (Essential Training).